Friday, January 11, 2008

It's more about the anticipation...


Today is a glorious day. If only for the mere fact that it is Friday. I love Fridays. I know I'm not alone in this, but I do, I really, really LOVE Fridays.


Which might seem odd. I still have to wake up early on Fridays. I still have to go to work on Fridays. In fact, I'd dare say the kids behave worse on Fridays than most days of the week (with the exception of Monday because they're typically comatose or potentially hung over).


I've decided Fridays are the pinnacle of my week for the mere fact that there is that excitement for the weekend in the air. I wake up and think to myself: Okay, so maybe it is painfully early right now...but TOMORROW at this time, me and this comfy bed of mine are going to be spending an awfully long morning together. (Did I mention I'm not much of a morning person?)


Yes, Fridays. I love you. Always have. Always will.