Friday, June 12, 2009

I missed it.


Somewhere along the way this spring my blog turned two years old and shortly thereafter I posted my 200th post. And I missed it. But I'm delayed on pretty much everything these days, so I guess this is just to say happy belated birthday to my blog.

200 posts and two years' worth of blogging is quite an accomplishment. In my first post ever, I didn't know what to expect of myself or of the blogging world. And now, here I am, years later, blogging about whatever comes to mind, reading my favorite blogs as soon as they update.

Now, this blog has morphed and changed over time. My attitudes are entirely different. I've hit my stride at some moments, and at others I fall into a serious slump. No matter what my blogging mood, however, I've kept with it. While I've been thinking I've let my writing fall by the wayside, my blog has proven otherwise. The truth is that blogging has kept me rich in words.

So here we have it: post number 208, two years, two months, and three weeks later and I'm still blogging.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I love your blog, and I'm so glad for you that it has kept you "rich in words". Hooray for blogging!! :)

FreeFamWorld said...

Yay! Congrats on meeting such an auspicious milestone! Keep up the good work!
Happy Summer!!

Miss Melissa Bee said...

Here's to being rich in words and to documenting our lives and to writing...the great art!

Jen said...

Congrats! We are close in blogging age.