Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lately I've... (insta-bomb)

...performed in the faculty's lip sync for my school's Spirit Bowl.
It involved public humiliation.
I was cool with it.


...spent a rather large summer of my Christmas fun-money to get started on "smashing".

*I think this crafting style is a good representation of what is happening inside this brain of mine--chaos.*



...been celebrating my birthday week with some good people.

...been snuggling lots with this little girl. 
She got fixed last week. :(

...been tortured with excessive amounts of grading. 
(And surviving all that grading with some fun filmography.)

What have you been up to, blogging world?

3 comments:

Yana said...

I've been missing my awesome lady friend! I'm glad you're doing well :) I'm excited to see more "smashing!"

Elyce said...

I know you don't know me from adam, but I really enjoy your blog. You remind me of me. By the way, I hope you had a good Birthday.

Jen said...

Not reading your blog enough, but I will say I love the first picture. Viva la public humiliation. You clearly rocked it. 1