Friday, October 15, 2010

Today I'm digging...

A four day weekend (thank you local education association for conferencing together...and making attendance optional).

Red Mango has Pumpkin Spice frozen yogurt, kids. That is a good thing.

My house is all clean.

The fridge is totally stocked (thanks to Costco and Winco).

My laundry is (almost) done.

It is hot chocolate season.

Everything feels exactly as fall should.

They got all 33 Chilean miners out.

Missed Connections. I simply love this little spot.

That autumn is quickly becoming my favorite season. How cool is this?

1 comment:

Libby said...

Glad you got a break, you definitely deserve it!

I was glued to the news all during the Chilean miner rescue, even though the thought of their "escape pod" made me want to vomit. Seriously-to have to use that teeny, tiny tube to make it to safety after being trapped underground?! I know it was of great feat of engineering, but yikes!!! I don't know if I could've done that.

Also-kudos to you for reaming those teasing boys! Adolescents can be so awful.